Shmoop Translates Math and Econ: We Speak Student
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (March 8, 2011) – Our shtick: Shmoop (www.shmoop.com) is
a digital curriculum and test prep company that aims to suck less of the joy of learning out
of the requisite college readiness process. Shmoop announces the launch of Online Test
Prep Courses for AP Calculus AB & BC and AP Microeconomics. With AP Exams
looming in early May, Shmoop boldly declares an end to the oppressive regime of dull,
lifeless test prep for calculus and econ.
Each Shmoop AP Exam Prep Course is available for $12.95 for at-home purchase by an
individual student. Shmoop also offers mass mind liberation in the form of Site Licenses for schools, districts, and public libraries (at revolutionary affordable prices).
- Shmoop AP Calculus AB & BC Exam Prep: http://www.shmoop.com/ap-calculus/
- Shmoop AP Microeconomics Exam Prep: http://www.shmoop.com/ap-microeconomics/
Shmoop AP Calculus by the Numbers:
- 450 Practice Problems
- 6 Full-Length Practice Exams (3 Calculus AB Exams, 3 Calculus BC Exams)
- 100s of Explanations, Examples, and Exercises on all topics that you need to know for the exam
- 1… the only place in the galaxy (Shmoop) where you’ll solve problems like the rate of face-planting off of a ladder or the rate of shoe-stuck toilet paper unraveling.
Shmoop AP Microeconomics by the Numbers:
- 200 Practice Problems
- 2 Full-Length Practice Exams with Multiple Choice and Free Response
- 100s of Explanations and Examples
Group Rates for Schools and Districts: Think Discounts, Think Groupon… Let’s Call it Shmoopon
Shmoop now offers ludicrously affordable group rates for schools, districts and public
libraries that want a Site License. Deets at http://www.shmoop.com/school-district