You have the right to:
1. Find your writing groove. The biggest schoolyard bully is the blank sheet of paper. Time to strike back.
2. Save your energy drinks for a fun night out. Shmoop will help you kick that can by supplementing your sleep-inducing (and wallet-draining) textbooks.
3. A lotta links. Photo-audio-video-…stuff like that.
4. Learn like it’s the 21st century. Text and printed books are kinda 20th century (15th century, actually) – but great stories are timeless.
5. Debate with your teachers. Every story has multiple sides.
6. Find literature, history, and poetry relevant – inspiring, even – to the life you live today.