Spring is in the air. The season of beauty and renewal. For those of you with birthdays this month, thank heaven for the fourth of July party your parents…partied to? We don’t mean to be so sentimental, but it’s nice, right? We’re not the only ones who think so. Since April is Poetry Month, we thought we’d share some Spring Lovin’:
- In just-, by e.e. cummings
- Spring, by Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Spring and All, by William Carlos Williams
The 2011 AP Exams are less than four weeks away. As Europe so eloquently put, “It’s the final countdown.”
We offer 8 awesome prep guides, that can help you deliver* on test day:
- AP Psychology NEW
- AP Macroeconomics NEW
- AP Calculus AB & BC NEW
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Microeconomics
- AP US History
- AP US Government
Teacher & Administrator Club (No Students Allowed):
- Okay, now that it’s just us, ever considered throwing good ol’ Gatsby into the world of hip-hop? Shmoop has an in-class activity based around comparing The Great Gatsby to G, a hip-hop movie from 2002.
- Learn how to save big with group rates on AP, SAT, ACT, and PSAT for a classroom, school, or whole district.
- Be sure to check out our Webinar this week on Thursday 12 pm PST. Our very own Brady Wood will be hosting a demo of our AP products. All you need to do is register here.
There are a limited number of seats and they are moving fast, like hotcakes even, so sign up today.
Interested in CAHSEE?
Here’s looking at you, California Schools. Shmoop will have California High School State Exit Examintation prep ready in a few weeks. If you get a quote now, we’ll give you an early bird discount of 10%.
Word to your proverbial mother,
Shmoop & The Gang
*If you don’t deliver, you’ll at least know how to piece together the test come game time.