The Top 12 Things The Giver
Has Taught Us About Life
2. Taylor Swift can pass for a 16-year-old. (Check the movie, or don’t.)
3. You can’t pick your family.
4. The elderly are out to get you.
5. So are your parents.
6. Don’t be afraid to go against the grain.
7. Sleds are a great metaphor.
8. The truth hurts.
9. Stirrings are just a part of growing up.
10. Looking out for your siblings pays off.
11. Drugs are bad.
And last but not least:
12. The book is always better than the movie.
Giving it our all,
|SUBSCRIBE TO SHMOOP|
Quote of the Week
“The worst part of holding memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.“
Sharing is caring.