Ready to test yourself to see if you're smarter than a Shmooper? We've gathered four questions (and answers—you're welcome) from some of our favorite premium online courses and test prep.
Be warned, though: some are tougher than others. If you get stuck or want to learn more about the topic covered in the question, simply click the associated link to go to the course.*
*Premium account required—24 hour free trial available.
1. When 64,738 is rounded to the nearest thousand, which digit doesn't change? 4th Grade Math
- (A) 3
- (B) 7
- (C) 4
- (D) 6
2. Body image is comprised of a person's perception of their physical and mental attributes. True or False? Body Image and Eating Disorders
3. What novel is Ralph Ellison most well-known for? African American Literature
4. Bonus Finance Question — Series 7 Exam Prep (stockbrokers take this test to get a license to trade)
If The Sauce Company had decided not to proceed with an IPO, what options might the VCs have if they wanted to sell their stock?
- (A) They could ask The Sauce Company to buy it
- (B) They could ask the other shareholders to buy it
- (C) They could find another qualified investor to buy it
- (D) All of the above